"Do you have to be so vulgar about men, like they’re pieces of meat?"
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS GIF SET
One of the realest parts of this movie
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
— For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)
I don’t get how babies can cry at restaurants lol like nigga why you cryin there’s food around you rejoice
— (via younqjae)
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why